January 31, 2011

Good-Bye, My Friend

This "cookie" has been quite the treat in my life for the past few months...After making these cookies several times, I thought that instead of making a whole batch, what if I used the same ingredients, just less of them, and microwaved it...

The result....Heaven in my mouth.  Hell for my waste line and inner thighs.

Some peanut butter, 1 egg white and some sugar doesn't really seem so bad when you think about it.  But when this cookie is consumed twice mid-Friday night gnocchi binge, it becomes a problem.

So to kick off my new year, I am saying goodbye to my peanut buttery, sugar packed friend.  Certainly not forever-let's not get crazy.  However, at this time he is no longer welcome in my microwave or in my stomach.

And just to be sure there is no slippage, I have Jill keeping an eye on my sugar bag 


Here's to a sinched waist and no mo' chub rub!

No comments:

Post a Comment