March 05, 2011

A Good Week is Ahead!

Today's run was not so great.  It started with 5 on the treadmill which were fine and then I went outside to finish the last 5.  I only made it about 3 more miles and everything started to hurt.  My calves, quads, hip flexors, IT band..everything.  I should have just stayed inside!  I haven't been doing the shorter runs throughout the week, so it's my own fault.   

I'm starting my job full-time this coming Monday!  I'm really excited, but I'm even more excited to be able to add some fun workouts into the mix!  Here's my plan:

Sunday:  Weights- total body; Yoga
Monday:  Run (4-5 miles); LOTS of stretching
Tuesday:  Yoga; Weights- total body
Wednesday:  Run (6 miles); Boot Camp; Yoga
Thursday:  Weights- total body
Friday:  Spinning
Saturday:  Run (10 miles)

My schedule this week is a little off because I wasn't supposed to officially start until the 14th, but I'll get lots of hours and still have lots of time for me! 

I'm so excited to see 3 total body workouts on this schedule!  I haven't been able to do that in such a long time!  Lately, I've been having a tough time doing the cardio.  I go through stages where I love it, then hate it and right now I'm not loving the elliptical and treadmill.  But, I'll be getting my cardio through the weight training workouts, that's for sure!

I'm also starting the Health Coach program at IIN this week :o)  It's a big week! 

It feels like SPRING TIME here in the Boston area!  Highs in the upper 40s and 50s all week :o))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment