March 08, 2011

It's a sunny day in Boston!!!

I started my courses at IIN yesterday and I love it!  Ok, I know it's only the first day, but I really think this is going to work for me...I can listen to the classes whenever I want, however many times I want, and I have free range to use any materials on their website to help me build a business!  After 6 months I can begin taking on clients and could potentially pay off my tuition (which is a steal!) before I graduate in April 2012.  I'm really excited, if you can't tell :o)

Yesterday was also my first day working full-time at the Personal Training/Spinning studio!  I have worked there part-time since June, but decided--for many reasons--that I would move on from my corporate fitness job, and go full-time at the studio.  I have a great schedule, get to go home for lunch (YAY not eating out of Tupperware!), and can workout between clients.  This is really key because now I don't have to do my workouts at 5am or 8pm...I ran 5 miles on the treadmill yesterday and did lots of stretching and abs all at 4pm!  Woo Hoo!

Here's my abs workout:

Ball Crunches- 3x20
Ball Crunch with Rotation- 3x20
Ball Plank- 3x20 sec
Captain's Chair Crunch- 3x20
Side Bends- 3x15 with 20lb dbs  

Very simple, but this says a lot!  I really don't like working my abs AT ALL.  I've tried all the tricks, putting them at the beginning of my workout, doing exercises during commercials, forcing myself to do them...everything.  I have found that my abs gets a pretty good workout through yoga and my weight training routine, so I'm just going to do them when I feel like it.  I'm not too worried...not looking for a 6 pack here :o)

Now I'm off to yoga (LOVE this schedule) then doing some reading, weight training (2nd time this week!!!!) and off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment