March 01, 2011

Best Playlist Everrrrrr!

My Spinning class was so much fun today!  There are always classes that are better than others, but today's was awesome! 

Here's the magical playlist:


The first song was a warm up, then we went right to work.  Song 2 was fast with light/medium resistance (120-130 RPMs), song 3 was a heavy hill (60-80 RPMs), then we just alternated fast and flat with heavy hills.  It's simple, but it worked really well.  I love when the fit people in my class are breathless...it means I'm doing something right!!  And let's be honest, Let's Go Crazy  is the best way to end any class :)



Also, I want to be here:

I <3 hiking in Texas

This was from a cross country road trip last year.  If spring is on its way to Boston that means summer isn't too far behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bring on the heat and the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment