February 28, 2011

Makin' Moves!

A huuuuuuge weight was lifted off of my shoulders today! 

I finally gave my 2 weeks notice at my corporate fitness job.  I've been thinking about this for a little over a  month now and I've secured another job to take its place.  It's bittersweet because on the one hand I am leaving to go to a better job (better pay, better hours, 1 mile commute instead of 25) but I will miss my clients and teaching my classes so much.  It's really crazy how close you get to these people and how much you get to know about them.  It's going to be really difficult to pass these people on to my co-workers because they really mean a lot to me.  I'm hoping that I love them more than they love me because then it won't be so hard!

I also registered for the spring semester at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition to begin their Health Coach program!  The program takes a year to finish and it's done completely online which is awesome because I'll still be working weird hours, but just a lot less of them :o)  I'm really excited to start getting into classes again and I'll hopefully have a lot of good information to share.

Along with my new job and new school schedule. I'm going to have so much more time to take yoga, go food shopping, do laundry, whatever I want!  I usually have to cram all of these things in on Sunday afternoon after work, but since I'll be out by 1:00 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and have a few hours for a break on Tuesday and Thursday I'll have more time to focus on other stuff!!!  Maybe I'll even get to have a social life again...YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment